period drama + women of color
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
People disappear all the time… many of the lost will be found eventually, dead or alive. Disappearances, after all, have explanations. u s u a l l y
The Grand Budapest Hotel x pink / blue
i want to achieve “she’s adorable and i will protect her at all costs but also i am slightly frightened by her power”
"you wear that a lot" yes that is because i, a proud owner of a washing machine,
IF YOU ARE THE TYPE OF GUY THAT KISSES A GIRL ON THE TOP OF THE HEAD WHEN YOU HUG THEM THEN YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT MY FRIEND
one of my favorite ron swanson lines
*jokes about making out with you until it actually happens*
Do you ever feel like a chess piece yourself? In a game being played against your will?